Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Top Ten Most Anticipated Debuts for 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So, I had already written this post with pictures and links and it was very pretty. Somehow it disappeared and I do not have time to redo it. So, I'm sorry but all I can do right now is a list. There are the debuts that I am really excited about this year! What are you looking forward to?
1. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
2. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
3. The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark
4. Twisted Fate by Norah Olsen
5. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
7. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
8. Call Sign Karma by Jamie Rae
9. Tracked by Jenny Martin
10. Valiant by Sarah McGuire