Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (1)

I've decided to switch over to Stacking the Shelves for book hauls!! I'm so behind on my reading. I need to do some major catching up.

For Review:
Desire by Design by Paula Altenburg

Love Me (Take a Chance #2) by Diane Alberts

Stardust Summer by Lauren Clark

Charmed by Erica Ridley

Love at High Tide by Christi Barth

The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle

Russian Roulette (Alex Rider) by Anthony Horowitz

Brotherhood by A.B. Westrick

QB 1 by Mike Lupica

Atlantis Rising by T.A. Barron

All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry












Won:
A Most Peculiar Circumstance (Ladies of Distinction #2) by Jen Turano

The Space Between by Victoria H. Smith












From Book Exchanges:
These two books were from the same person, but there was not a note in the package. So, I'm not sure who they are from! If it's you, let me know! Thanks so much for these books!!!
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers












Bought:
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy

7 comments:

  1. WOW. Lots of awesome books in this pile. I see some books that I'm adding to my wishlist. I follow by bloglovin Come visit me here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a haul! I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh some awesome choices this week! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Distance Between Us looks like the perfect summer read! :D
    I've heard tons great things about Amy & Roger's Epic Detour. I hope you enjoy that one!
    Happy reading! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some great looking books! The only one I've read was Amy and Roger - which I loved.

    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great books this week. Here is my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul!Atlantis rising looks especially good. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete