Sunday, February 17, 2013

In My Mailbox (28)

In my mailbox hosted by The Story Siren is a great way to show people the books you received this week.
It has been a long time since I have done one of these, so if I forgot something I apologize!!

For Review:
The Rocky Mountain Heiress Collection (Women of the West Series #1-3) by Kathleen Y'Barbo

Someday, Someday, Maybe: A Novel by Lauren Graham

Hooked by Liz Fichera

Sisters of Mercy Flats by Lori Copeland

Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly

Starring Jules (As Herself) by Beth Ain

The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen

All I Need by Susane Colasanti

Five Summers by Una LaMarche

Won:
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans

Running On Empty (Mending Hearts #1) by L.B. Simmons

Bought:
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer

7 comments:

  1. Scarlet was AMAZING! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Level 2 is so good! it is great because it is so different! let me know what you think when your finished! also, i am so excited for sarah dessen and susane colasanti's new books! let me know if they are good! (even though their books are always amazing)! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Sarah Dessen and Susan Colasanti novels! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Moon and More sounds like a really good book. And I can't wait to read Scarlet! Enjoy your books!
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow nice haul. So jealous of Five Summers. I know you will enjoy all these reads.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great haul. I'm so jealous of the Dessen book. I love that author. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous you got The Moon and More plus All I Need. I really want to read those.

    My IMM - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/02/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete