Sunday, December 9, 2012

In My Mailbox (23)

In my mailbox hosted by The Story Siren is a great way to show people the books you received this week.
This is what I got in the last twoish weeks

For Review:
The Truth about Breaking Up, Making Up, and Moving on by Chad Eastham

Chocolate-Covered Baloney (Confessions of April Grace #3) by K.D. McCrite

Under the Mistletoe (Lucky Harbor #6.5) by Jill Shalvis

Mighty Meat Head by B.L. Sellers












Won/Traded/Gifted:
Austenland by Shannon Hale

Heist Society by Ally Carter

The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg

The Trouble With Valentine's Day by Rachel Gibson

Kiss Me Again (If We Kiss #2) by Rachel Vail

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer

7 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome haul! I've got a few of these sitting in my kindle, waiting to be read! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/12/imm-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! There's some fantastic books that's definitely on my TBR list. Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate Covered Balony looks so cute! Hope you enjoy it and all your other new reads!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. The unnaturalists looks really good. The catastrophic & Smart girls get what they want (love the title) are high on my TBR pile. Great haul and happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read Austenland. I love Shannon Hale, and I love Jane Austen, so I don't know why it is taking me forever to get to it.

    Also, The Lonely Hearts Club is adorable. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Unnaturalists as well as The Catastrophic History of You and Me both sound really good. I've been wanting to read them for a while now. I hope you enjoy them. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Heist Society and Chocolate-Covered Baloney sounds like a fun read! :) Here’s what books I got this week: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/in-my-mailbox-2/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete