Sunday, October 28, 2012

In My Mailbox

In my mailbox hosted by The Story Siren is a great way to show people the books you received this week.

I am super excited about this week!!

Won (via Arcycling):
Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) by Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson












Bought:
I may have bought way too much this week...whoops! ;)

Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt

Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult, Samantha van Leer

The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen

Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVED Burn for Burn and I recently bought The Fine Art of Truth or Dare and I am LOVING it so far! I also have The Fault in our stars and Between The Lines, haven't read them yet but I heard they were AWESOME! ^_^

    -Enjoy ur AWESOME books,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ, My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Some great books here! I really must get around to reading The Fault in Our Stars..
    AND I LOVE Jodi Picoult! Haven't read this one yet though. :)
    My IMM: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-epic-haul-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots of great books you got there! I still need to read The Fault In Our Stars, I have heard such wonderful things!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome bunch of books! I want to read Tiger Lily. It sounds like a unique story! Enjoy your books!
    Brittany (New follower)
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do they all fit in a little postbox? Love the selection. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare is good. It was different from what I was expecting, but I still liked it.

    And yay for The Fault in Our Stars!

    Happy reading :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice! ive been wanting to read Tiger Lily. Feel free to check out mine...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Fault in Our Stars is such a great book! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Fault in Our Stars is such a great book! Make sure you have tissues nearby.

    ReplyDelete