Sunday, October 21, 2012

In My Mailbox (20)

In my mailbox hosted by The Story Siren is a great way to show people the books you received this week.

I have not done an IMM the last two weeks, so I'm probably forgetting something. Here's what I got though.

For Review:
No Mistletoe Required by Jeanette Murray

Caden's Vow (Hell's Eight #6) by Sarah McCarty

The Unlikely Gift of Treasure Blume by Lisa Rumsey Harris

For What It's Worth by Karey White

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell












Won:
Those We Love Most by Lee Woodruff

The Fiddler (Home to Hickory Hollow #1)by Beverly Lewis

A Path Toward Love by Cara Lynn James

3 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with any of the books you got this week! But I hope you enjoy them!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you got some great reads this week! Here's my IMM please feel free to check it out...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-imm-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover of Eleanor and Park is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete