Saturday, July 7, 2012

In My Mailbox (8)

In my mailbox hosted by The Story Siren is a great way to show people the books you received this week.

For Review:
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Wooing the Schoolmarm by Dorothy Clark

Sultry with a Twist by Macy Beckett

Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz

Dangerous Waters by Anne Allen











Won:
Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1) by Chelsea Fine

Awry (The Archers of Avalon #2) by Chelsea Fine











Library:
Love, Inc. by Yvonne Collins, Sandy Rideout

Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman

The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne

What Boys Really Want by Pete Hautman

The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker

6 comments:

  1. TEETH! I love the sound of that one and I am SUPER excited for it. I hope you enjoy all your books, Morgan!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Pushing The Limits, it was incredible!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! New follower too. I can't wait to read Pushing the Limits. Queen of Kentucky looks cute too.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Pushing the Limits this week and everybody has said how good it is, cannot wait to get around to it.

    The cover for Babe in Boyland is just...wow.

    Do not be a stranger,

    Holly @ In-Interest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I can't wait to read it and see if it's as good as everyone says it is :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh. "The Treachery of Beautiful Things" looks interesting. Great haul this week!

    New Follower!

    http://auggie-talk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete