Saturday, June 23, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)

In my mailbox hosted by The Story Siren is a great way to show people the books you received this week.

For Review:
The Girl's Still Got It: Take a Walk with Ruth and the God Who Rocked Her World by Liz Curtis Higgs









My Stubborn Heart by Becky Wade










Click by Lisa Becker











The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved by J. Phillips










Fruit of My Spirit by Deanna Nowadnick











Won:
The Gap Year by Sarah Bird










The Lost Daughter by Lucy Ferriss










Save My Soul by K.S. Haigwood













Library:
The Selection by Kiera Cass









The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith











The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott











Tessa Masterson Will Go to Prom by Brendan Halpin











The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams










Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

3 comments:

  1. Hi, you have a really nice blog here, keep up the good work.
    I have just nominated your blog for the liebster award
    check it out at http://kiwigirlreads.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    Best Wishes
    kiwigirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved The Selection (although it's not much of a dystopian, more like Disney Fairy Tale meets The Bachelor ^^) and Tessa Masterson Will Go To Prom! Hope you'll enjoy them :)

    Happy Reading!

    Filia @ Anima Libri - Booksoul

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I really want to read The Selection as well! I will need to get myself a copy one of these days. Great books you have there.

    Happy Reading! My IMM

    Teresa - new follower =]

    ReplyDelete