Proud Book Nerd
1. Take the book you are currently reading and open it to a random page. Share the third full sentence on that page. (If there isn’t a third one – like at the end of a chapter or a blank page – you can share the third sentence of the book or just choose another random page.) Feel free to share more than one sentence, if you feel the need to do so.
2. Share your thoughts, if any, on the sentence.
3. Post a link to your blog post in the link list on her blog.
4. Be social! Visit one or two of the other blogs to check out their third sentence(s).
"Maybe now I have a chance to find that elusive closure."
- The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
I have heard so much about this book, so I finally broke down and bought it. I'm starting it today and I cannot wait! I want to know what closure she is looking for!