Monday, May 28, 2012

New Firsts


New Firsts by Diana Gallagher

Goodreads summary:
Claudia and Monica are brand new freshmen at Pine Creek High, and they are finding that relationships sometimes change as you grow up--will high school pull them apart or will they remain best friends?

My review:
This book was really cute. It was very short and just about high school drama. It almost seemed like it was just the first two chapters of a bigger book, because it ended so suddenly. The chapters went back and forth between the two girls points of view. I really like the way that was done and thought it made this story more interesting.

3 stars

I received this book for free from netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review and I did not get anything in return for my review.

1 comment: